CHILIBOATS SOUTH AFRICA High-Performance Water Bikes
|CHILIBOATS SOUTH AFRICA High-Performance Water Bikes
|Phone:||+27 (0) 21 465 3921|
CHILIBOAT High-Performance Water Bikes - Loved by users in over 40 countries!
Enjoy the sea, literally ride the swells. If you're into cycling, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing or other water sports you'll love our CHILIBOATS.
CHILIBOATS also present an ideal business opportunity. Eco-tourism is a growing market, take groups out on the water for a silent experience they'll never forget, or rent them out on an hourly basis.
Some of the great features:
- Lightweight anodized aluminium;
- Only 19.5kg, ready to ride;
- Assembly: Initial +-30 minutes, subsequent +-6 minutes;
- Catamaran configuration = great stability;
- Maximum passenger weight: 120kg;
- Minimum rider height: 1.35m;
- Compact and efficient propulsion system: 8 knots (15km/h) top speed - no chains, belts or cables;
- Floats available in red, yellow and light grey (almost white).
Price: *R49,995 (incl. free nationwide delivery). Reserve your CHILIBOAT now!
*Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and may change without prior notice, please confirm beforehand.
The airCap™ is an invention from TRīB Outdoor Tech, a small Idaho company that launched after its founders experienced an inflatable kayak blowout on a remote whitewater trip.
airCap™ is a solar-powered, high-accuracy pressure gauge for whitewater rafts, IKs, SUPs and RIBs. It measures up to 20 psi and is available in two different versions:
- airCap™ LF for Leafield C7/D7 valves and
- airCap™ HR for Halkey-Roberts, Summit2 and most ¼-turn valve styles.
airCap™ provides a constant display of changing pressure inside the inflatable while an audible alarm indicates overpressure.
- Efficient, solar-powered, battery-free, long-life operation;
- Performs in low-light at dusk, dawn and by headlamp;
- High-visibility, easy-to-read LCD displays pressure to one hundredth of a psi;
- Two versions compatible with C7/D7 or Halkey-Roberts style valves;
- Make-before-break seal prevents air escape during installation;
- Measures up to 20 psi/138 kPa/1.38 bar.
- Overpressure alarm at 2.5 psi/17 kPa/0.17 bar or 3.5 psi/24 kPa/0.24 bar.
airCap™ Distributor for South Africa:
Compu-Park SA (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 2009/018640/07) t/a Chiliboats South Africa
Tel: 021 465 3921
Connect With Us