Hiking trails in the Free State February 14th, 2017
Hiking trails in the Free State
Hiking in the Free State is varied and exciting. Included in this beautiful province is the Golden Gate National Park, which offers visitors an amazing experience of hiking and plenty of bird watching!
Some of the more well known hikes and walks are :
- Angels Wing Hiking Trail - Clarens / Golden Gate
- Spoerkrans Trail - Fouriesburg
- Sphinx Hiking Trail - Ficksburg
- Bell's Pass - Winburg
- Bald Ibis - Harrismith
- Rantjiesveld Voetslaanpad - Fauresmith
- Quaggafontain-Voetslaanpad - Zastron
- Langberg Trails - Vrede
For the most splendid views, hike up the Brandwag Buttress, or Ribokkop, the highest point in the of the Golden Gate National Park, where you can revel in the magnificent stillness.
Videos by Integrated Marketing www.integrated-marketing.co.za